Peptides can be best described as chemical mediators that compound the physiological benefits of TRT. That’s because it facilitates the release of your body’s own growth hormone.
This is a sounder approach if you are the type of guy looking for gains at the gym, while trying to be safe and smart about it. The peptide we currently offer is Sermorelin. Benefits over time may include:
- Enhanced protein synthesis, translating to increased muscle mass and muscle recovery following hard sets at the gym.
- Increased lipolysis and fat burning, especially abdominal fat around the midsection.
- Improved sleep and delta wave sleep patterns, so you’ll feel better rested and more energized the next day.
- Muscle and joint pain relief for those associated with arthritis & chronic pain.
Dr. Haney will first consult with you to ensure you are a fit candidate for peptides in Rogers, Arkansas based on your labs. If so, The Edge will have your prescription shipped directly to you so they may be self-administered by yourself at home before bed. Serving patients from all over Northwest Arkansas, we help people from Bentonville, Springdale, Fayetteville, and beyond.
Administering the Injection
The prescribed dosage is administered at home with a subcutaneous injection right before bedtime. The sermorelin peptide tends to make most patients sleepy, so within 5 minutes of injecting, be prepared for bed.
We will typically recommend injecting the peptides 5 nights per week, cycling off 2 nights per week. All Edge members receive a 20% discount on peptides.
Location5433 W. Walsh Lane, Suite A Rogers, Arkansas 72758
Off exit 83 from I-49 in Pinnacle Point.
- Monday - Thursday7:30 am - 4:00 pm
Have you lost your edge?
Find out how we can help by using our Hormone Screening Tool.